Want to get rid of all this? And you don't have the entire checking account to squander? Ok, my friends don't have to worry, unfortunately, we can't be millionaires. However, when it is necessary to share that special holiday with someone you love, many of us have no time to book and plan that special trip. However, this does not mean that you and your lover do not have many good places to escape. To better help you make a decision, here are the top 10 romantic tours below $5,000!
1. Maui, Hawaii: When staying at Kihei Bay Vista, you can relax on the romantic Maui Beach, a full-featured and well-equipped resort offering high-thread count sheets and a large number of beautifully appointed rooms. Meal service. Online packages, including airfare and four days and four nights, start at around $765 per person – about $1,500. The full cost you pay is a food and a car rental on the island.
2. Cancun, Mexico: One of the most pristine, cleanest and most beautiful barrier reef islands, attracts you and your loved ones to the strip resort, which is full of nightlife and rich history. The online package will cost you approximately $850 per person, including airfare and four nights of hotel accommodation.
3. Miami, Florida: Take your other half to one of the most popular and romantic places in the world, spend a day at Disneyland, no children. Miami is a destination city with countless miles from hundreds of islands. The online package costs about $600 per person, including airfare and a nice hotel room.
4. Aspen, Colorado: Go on a different, snowy romantic retreat to the Rocky Mountains and then take a romantic ski trip. In the iconic mountainside resort accommodation [including the cable car pass], in a four-day itinerary [including flights], each person can only eat about $600 wallet.
5. Newport Beach, California: Maybe this is one of the cheapest ways to get rid of it – you can easily find dozens of great vacation packages for a seaside resort, including airfare and four-night logging. Each person is online for about $500.
6. Acapulco, Mexico: Maybe a cheaper destination than Paris or Venice, you can easily find a lot of all-inclusive deals for destination resorts online. The price of the package ranges from approximately $600 to $800 per person, including a four-night art exhibition at the Riviera in Mexico.
7. Santiago: One of the most popular romantic resorts in the world is waiting for you. You won't be able to find more online offers than here. A five-day package that includes your flight, car rental and beautiful resort hotel rooms, starting at around $600 per person.
8. San Francisco: A city just a few hundred dollars from the bay, where culture, beautiful beaches and five-star restaurants attract you to say hello. Enjoy a romantic getaway for two people at a price of around $600-$800, including your flight and five nights of hotel rooms.
9. Paris, France: Perhaps one of the most romantic destinations in the world, rich culture and an active society will appeal to almost everyone. Of course, such an exotic destination will never have an exotic price tag. Online packages, including airfare and hotel accommodation – 7 days and 7 nights – starting at $1,850 per person.
10. Venice, Italy: Walking through one of the oldest known cities in the world, it will never become romantic again. Of course, riding along many water-filled canals and being studded are also piled up for many reasons – including art galleries – why go to Venice. However, to enjoy Italy, each person will need about $1,900, including airfare and hotel accommodation for a week.